Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: Makes 4 slices.
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. melted unsalted butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup fresh Meyer's lemon juice, about 8 (ordinary lemons will work)
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Zest of 1 large lemon
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a small bowl. Stir in butter mixing thoroughly with a fork.
3. Press crumbs evenly into the bottom of a 7-inch spring-form pan and bake for 12 minutes.
4. Vigorously whip together eggs and milk. Whisk in remaining ingredients and bake in 350 degree oven for 15 - 20 minutes until barely set (the center should still be a bit jiggly). Cool and then refrigerate for 4 hours.