Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: Serves 2.
- 2 md. Yukon Gold potatoes; peeled and cut 8 wedges each
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic*
- 1 Tbsp. ground rosemary*
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a small baking sheet with foil.
2. In a medium bowl, toss potatoes with broth, oil and lemon juice. Drain off and reserve broth.
3. Sprinkle potatoes with lemon zest, garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper. Toss to coat potatoes.
4. Spread potatoes on the baking sheet and add reserved broth mixture.
5. Place baking sheet in the center of the oven and cook for 35 - 50 minutes until potatoes are tender.
*Note: I use dried garlic and rosemary because they adhere better to the potatoes. Granulated garlic is similar to garlic powder (a bit coarser) but mainly differs in the way it's made and is less bitter.