Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup bottled key lime juice
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese; at room temperature
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepared graham cracker crust
1. Cut cream cheese into 8ths.
2. Place cheese in a food processor* (compare prices) and add remaining ingredients except crust.
3. Process until smooth then scoop into pie crust.
4. Chill for at least 3 hours and serve.
*Note 1: If you don't have a food processor, and electric or stand mixer work, but don't produce as smooth a pie.