Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lg. fresh peach; peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Amaretto
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Pinch ground cardamom
- 2 crêpes
- 1 peach; peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp. Amaretto
- 2 oz. mascarpone; at room temperature
1. Combine the chopped peach, Amaretto, sugar, and cardomom in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. Cook, stirring, for 12 to 15 minutes - until peaches are mushy. Remove from the heat and cool allow 15 minutes.
3. Pour the mixture into the bowl of a food processor and purée.
4. Place mascarpone in a small bowl, add Amaretto beat until well-blended.
5. Place a spoonful of mascarpone in the center of each crêpe, add a few peach slices and fold into a square.
6. Set on a plate, folded side down. Add another couple of peach slices, a small dollop of mascarpone, and spoon some coulis over the top.This same recipe can be used to make strawberry, blueberry, plum, or nectarine crêpes.