Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 2.
- 2 mahi-mahi filets
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. smoked Spanish paprika
- 1 lemon
1. Place filets on a plate and squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon over them. Marinate for 1 hour.
2. Place an oven rack in top position and turn on broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil.
3. Drizzle filets with olive oil on both sides, then sprinkle lightly with sweet or spicy paprika.
4. Broil for 7 - 8 minutes until fish is just barely opaque in the center. Serve with additional lemon.