Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Yield: Serves 2.
- 2 6-oz. trout filets
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 pinches of salt
1. Lightly season filets with a pinch of salt then dredge in flour shaking off any excess.
2. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat until it just begins to brown.
3. Add filets, skin-side down, and cook 1 minute. Flip filets and cook 1 minute longer until just browned.
4. Remove filets to warm plates and add lemon juice, parsley, and a pinch of salt to skillet. Cook for 30 seconds, swirling, then pour sauce over filets.