Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Serves 2.
- 12 16/20 count shrimp; peeled (save shells)
- 4 lg. cloves garlic; finely chopped
- 1 tsp. sweet Spanish paprika
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 oz of cognac or dry sherry
- 6 Tbps. virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon for juice
- 3 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl then distribute evenly between two 1 cup ramekins.
3. Place ramekins with shrimp shells in the oven and heat for 10 minutes.
4. With a pair of tongs, remove the shells and discard. Add the shrimp and return to the oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with bread to sop up juices.