Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- 2 6-8 oz. tuna steaks - 3/4-inch thick
- Kosher salt
- 2 tsp. each of black, white, red and green pepper corns
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lg. lime; cut into quarters
1. Remove steaks from refrigerator an hour before cooking. Sprinkle each side with a pinch of kosher salt. Then…
2. Grind pepper corns and dump in a small pan. Thoroughly coat both sides of each tuna steak with pepper.
3. Let steaks warm for an hour.
4. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add steaks and cook for three minutes per side for medium.
5. Spritz each steak with a quarter of lime and serve immediately with another lime quarter in case you want more.