Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 (5 – 6 oz.) salmon fillets, boned
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 lemon
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp. white vermouth
- 1 sm. white potato, boiled until just tender and sliced thin
- Salt to taste
- Ground white pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 375F. Prepare parchment.
2. Cook potato slices in boiling water, seasoned with salt, until tender.
3. Cut four thin slices from the lemon half and juice the remainder. Mix juice with the white wine.
4. Position salmon on half of paper. Sprinkle with salt and white pepper. Dot with pieces of butter. Place dill on salmon and layer potato slices on top. Season potato with salt and black pepper and top with lemon slices. Seal parchment envelope leaving a small opening at the pointed end.
5. When ready to cook, pour wine and lemon juice into the opening in the parchment and seal. Place bundle on a baking sheet and cook for 11 - 12 minutes.