Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- 2 salmon filets (about 6 - 8 oz. each)
- 1 lime; juiced
- 1 tsp. Spanish smoked hot paprika*
- 1 garlic clove; crushed
- Salt to taste
1. Place filets on a sheet of plastic wrap, rub with garlic, drizzle with lime juice, and sprinkle generously with Spanish paprika.
2. Wrap snugly in the plastic and marinate, skin-side up, for at least an hour but no more than two.
3. Prepare stove-top smoker according to directions or build a medium fire on a grill and cook for 15 minutes, turn off heat, and wait 5 minutes before opening.Review of Cameron Stove-top Smoker…