Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 drink
- 1 oz. vodka*
- 3 oz. tomato juice
- 4 grinds of fresh black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. celery salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground horseradish (freshly ground is awesome, but prepared works)
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (about 3 squirts)
- 1/8 lg. lime
- Celery stalk for garnish
1. Fill an 8-ounce hi-ball glass with ice cubes.
2. Add all ingredients except lime. Squeeze in juice from lime and stir.
3. Garnish and serve.
*Note: I don't bother with a premium vodka. The other flavors are so strong any nuance the vodka might add is lost.