Yield: 2 servings
- 3 ounces Plymouth gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup*
- 8-10 large raspberries (preferably fresh, but frozen will work)
- 1 egg white
2. Fill cocktail shaker with ice and shake again for a minute or two.
3. Strain into two chilled cocktail glasses. For a completely smooth drink, strain through a fine mesh strainer. Otherwise, use a separate cocktail strainer (not the strainer top that comes with your shaker).
4. If desired, garnish with two or three raspberries on a cocktail pick.
* For simple syrup, mix equal parts water and granulated sugar in a small saucepan. Heat until the sugar is dissolved and mixture just comes to the boil. Remove from heat and let cool.