Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 rack of lamb (4 ribs)
- 1 clove lg. garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 450F.
2. Liberally season lamb with salt and pepper.
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and brown lamb on all sides. Place lamb on a plate.
3. Reduce heat to medium, and brown garlic and rosemary in skillet; about 2 1/2 minutes. Add bread crumbs and stir to absorb all the oil.
4. Mix in horseradish into garlic mixture then coat the meat side of the lamb with the mixture.
5. Reduce oven to 400F.
6. Place lamb in a baking pan and cook until an instant-read thermometer reads 125F (about 20 minutes) for medium rare. Remove from oven, place on a cutting board, and tent with foil for 10 minutes. Cut rack between ribs and serve.