Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 lg. bell peppers (assorted colors)
- 6 oz. goat cheese; crumbled
- 1/2 lemon; juiced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 3 Tbsp. minced fresh dill
- 1 lg. egg; beaten
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Stem the peppers and cut into eighths, top to bottom. Remove pith and seeds. Cut eighths in half cross-wise.
3. Mix all remaining ingredients in a small bowl with a fork, crushing any large chunks of cheese.
4. Spoon about a tablespoon of the cheese mixture into each pepper segment and arrange on a baking sheet.
5. Bake on the middle rack until cheese begins to brown – about 15 minutes.
Serve hot, warm, room temperature, or cold.