Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 oz. Parmigiano Reggiano, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. ground white (or black) pepper
1. Heat oven to 300F.
2. Shred (don't grate) cheese. (I happen to love the Microplane graters and recommend using the coarse grater for this dish.)
3. Toss the cheese with the other ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Using a soup spoon, place mounds of cheese mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat. (The mounds should be at least three inches apart.)
5. Slightly flatten the mounds with your fingers to about 3 inches in diameter.
6. Cook in center of oven for 5 to 6 minutes until golden. Cool before serving.
Note: These will keep in an air-tight container for a day.