World Cuisine for Two
Appetizers and Beginnings
Whether you call them tapas, hors d'oeuvres or appetizers, these starters and snacks from around the world are the perfect beginning for your meal for two.
- Chinese-American: Crab Rangoon
- Greece: Fried Squid (Kalamarakia)
- Scotland: Sausage Rolls
- Italy: Artichoke Bruschetta
These entrees from around the globe will make menu planning fun and liven up your dinners for two.
- Britain: Chicken Tikka Masala
- Middle East: Kufta
- France: Beef Daube
- Southeast Asia: Curry Noodles with Shrimp
Picking complementary side dishes for regional or ethnic entrees is a breeze when you have recipes like these to choose from.
- Mexico: Esquites (Warm Corn Salad)
- Mexico: Frijoles Refritos (Refried Beans)
- Germany: Potato Salad
- Italy: Green Beans
- France: Potatoes Dauphinoise
- US: Macaroni and Cheese
- Middle-East: Carrot Salad with Cumin
- France: Pommes Anna
End your meal for two on a sweet note with these delicious desserts.