- 2 (6-oz.) slices fully cooked ham
- 1 orange (optional); peeled and segmented, seeds removed
- *** Glaze ***
- 4 tsp. orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. ground mace
- 2 tsp. unsalted butter; melted
1. Turn on broiler and place a rack in second position from top.
2. Melt butter with marmalade in a small pan over low heat. Whisk in remaining glaze ingredients together in a small bowl.
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and place ham steak on it. Brush with glaze.
4. Broil for 6 - 8 minutes until brown, bubbling and hot.