Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 sm. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 sm. waxy potato, sliced into 1/8" thick rounds
- 4 oz. shredded Savoy cabbage (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/2 sm. Spanish onion, sliced into 1/4" rings
- 1 lg. garlic clove; sliced thin
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lemon zested
- 4 Tbsp. white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 400F.
2. Bring 3 cups of well-salted water to a boil over high heat. Add cabbage and cook for two minutes then remove and drain, reserving hot water.
3. Add potatoes to hot water and cook for 5 minutes then drain.
4. Heat olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, and rosemary in a small skillet over medium low heat until you can smell the garlic and rosemary; about 3 minutes. Set aside.
6. Place 1/2 of cabbage on each parchment sheet and layer with onion slices.
7. Toss potatoes in flavored oil and layer on onions. Season potatoes with salt and pepper.
8. Toss chicken in flavored oil and lay on top of potatoes. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
9. Pour remaining oil over each breast, taking care to distribute garlic and rosemary evenly. Add 2 tbsp white wine to each pouch. Seal pouches and bake for 25 minutes.