Yield: About 1/3 cup
- 2 tablespoons whole milk plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise*
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Several grinds fresh black pepper
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (1 small clove)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
If you don't have a food processor, mince the herbs very fine. Whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper together, then stir in the herbs.
*For a lower calorie dressing, use just one tablespoon of mayonnaise and three tablespoons of yogurt. Reduce the oil to 1 teaspoon.