Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 fresh tomatoes; peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 green pepper; chopped
- 4 green onions; cut into 1/2" lengths
- 1 cloves garlic; crushed
- 1/2 medium cucumber; peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 lemon; juiced
- 4 large basil leaves; chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cup olive oil, preferably Spanish
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 cups V-8
- 1/2 cup stale breadcrumbs
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- Salt to taste
1. Place half the veggies, half the crackers, half the olive oil, and one cup of V8 juice in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Pour into a large bowl. Repeat for remaining veggies.
3. Add all remaining ingredients and chill for at least six hours. Adjust the seasonings.