Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 head cauliflower; cut into bite-size florets
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon; juiced
- 1 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place cauliflower in a bowl.
3. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with garlic and salt.
5. Cover bowl with a plate and shake to distribute ingredients.
6. Spread on a baking sheet and cook in the center of the oven until cauliflower is lightly browned - about 20 minutes.